At OCEANEVO we have a team of surveyors solely dedicated for carrying out a variety of ship & shore surveys on a wide range of aspects.
All our consultants have extensive seagoing experience, and each has served in command of a variety of ship types. Drawing on both their seagoing experiences and their knowledge in the marine/cargo surveying field, our personnel are qualified to provide clients with professional expert service.
Our Marine Surveyors in addition at their experience and professionalism are employing the most modern and specialized equipment as ultrasonic equipment and fly drone for a better inspection and evaluation of the hold and headcovers.
- Performance Audits & Optimizations (Ship & Office)
- TMSA / Management Performance Measurement
- Preparation for SIRE, CDI, RIGHTSHIP, ENEL inspections and PSC
- ISM/ISPS/MLC/TECHNIC/FLAG STATE Inspections, Audits
- ERP/PMS (ISM, Maintenance…)
- Navigational Audits, Mooring Audits, Bunker Audit, Cargo Audits
- Draft & Deadweight / Hull & Machinery / Pre-loading/Bunker Surveys
- On-hire/Off-hire/Port Audits/Loading & Discharging Advisory/Pre-Purchase Surveys